Things are going to get a little musty and dusty around here for a few weeks, because tomorrow morning I’m on a plane heading for Nepal, for three weeks of much needed vacation. I’ll have very limited access to email, and no phone/voicemail access at all. So, if you need anything, please contact James Jorgensen … Continue reading
Top Posts & Pages
- Maximizing Toolpath Quality with madCAM
- T-Splines Tip - Panel Line Breaks
- T-Splines Tip: A different way of matching T-Splines to NURBS surfaces/VSR Analysis
- KevCAM - A FlowAlongSrf Rhino Hack for CAM Toolpaths - Part 1
- Issac Theatre Royal Plaster Restoration
- Sticky Stuff Dispenser - Care and Feeding
- Vacuum Bag Clip Seals
- Hey! I'm on ENGINEERvsDESIGNER!
- Why we build our surface models from scratch
- Creating High Quality, Reusable Molds with CNC Machined Foam and Stretchelon Bagging Film - aka "The Method"
Search Better Living Through CNC