Image courtesy of Mike James – Mike James Media Every year I try to tackle one new piece of software. This year, I’ve decided to dive right into the sub-d world with modo. Generally speaking, you can divide modeling software into two categories – NURBS modeling packages like Rhino3D, Alias, Catia and such – and … Continue reading
Top Posts & Pages
- Maximizing Toolpath Quality with madCAM
- T-Splines Tip - Panel Line Breaks
- T-Splines Tip: A different way of matching T-Splines to NURBS surfaces/VSR Analysis
- KevCAM - A FlowAlongSrf Rhino Hack for CAM Toolpaths - Part 1
- Issac Theatre Royal Plaster Restoration
- Sticky Stuff Dispenser - Care and Feeding
- Vacuum Bag Clip Seals
- Hey! I'm on ENGINEERvsDESIGNER!
- Why we build our surface models from scratch
- Creating High Quality, Reusable Molds with CNC Machined Foam and Stretchelon Bagging Film - aka "The Method"
Search Better Living Through CNC