This was my second project using the FARO arm, and the first done with the benefit of my Brunson Tetralock 400S-D Portable Stand. The stand itself is a thing of beauty, it’s rock solid and only weighs about 20 pounds. The 3-1/2″-8 thread on the top is made for newer arms, so I had my … Continue reading
Top Posts & Pages
- Convair 240 - T-Splines Nose/Cockpit Modeling
- Creating High Quality, Reusable Molds with CNC Machined Foam and Stretchelon Bagging Film - aka "The Method"
- T-Splines V3.3 Sneak Peek - Re-topo tools will blow your mind
- Virtual Plastic - Porsche 962C - Main Body Complete
- T-Spline Tip: Maximizing Surface Smoothness around Star Points
- L-39 Tips - First Set Flying, Second Set Delivered
- L-39 Wingtips
- A Better Way to Draw Airfoils in NURBS Modeling Packages
- Giles G-200 - Gear Leg Fairing Tooling Design
- Hey! I'm on ENGINEERvsDESIGNER!
Search Better Living Through CNC