Last week we were up in Reno, doing among other things, a digitization of a plane that is simply called “The Racer.” The Racer is an as of yet unfinished Unlimited Reno racer. It’s pretty much the smallest plane you can build around a Wright R-3350, which is still a pretty big plane. The Racer … Continue reading
Top Posts & Pages
- Maximizing Toolpath Quality with madCAM
- T-Splines Tip - Panel Line Breaks
- T-Splines Tip: A different way of matching T-Splines to NURBS surfaces/VSR Analysis
- KevCAM - A FlowAlongSrf Rhino Hack for CAM Toolpaths - Part 1
- Issac Theatre Royal Plaster Restoration
- Sticky Stuff Dispenser - Care and Feeding
- Vacuum Bag Clip Seals
- Hey! I'm on ENGINEERvsDESIGNER!
- Why we build our surface models from scratch
- Creating High Quality, Reusable Molds with CNC Machined Foam and Stretchelon Bagging Film - aka "The Method"
Search Better Living Through CNC