Last week we were up in Reno, doing among other things, a digitization of a plane that is simply called “The Racer.” The Racer is an as of yet unfinished Unlimited Reno racer. It’s pretty much the smallest plane you can build around a Wright R-3350, which is still a pretty big plane. The Racer … Continue reading
Top Posts & Pages
- Creating High Quality, Reusable Molds with CNC Machined Foam and Stretchelon Bagging Film - aka "The Method"
- A Better Way to Draw Airfoils in NURBS Modeling Packages
- Why we build our surface models from scratch
- SSDC Laser Scanning Service
- T-Splines Tip: A different way of matching T-Splines to NURBS surfaces/VSR Analysis
- T-Splines V3.3 Sneak Peek - Re-topo tools will blow your mind
- It's Raining Software!
- Vacuum Bag Clip Seals
- Prior Work - CompAir 8 Leading Edge Skins
- Prior Work - Zenith 801 Cowl Modification
Search Better Living Through CNC