Last week we were up in Reno, doing among other things, a digitization of a plane that is simply called “The Racer.” The Racer is an as of yet unfinished Unlimited Reno racer. It’s pretty much the smallest plane you can build around a Wright R-3350, which is still a pretty big plane. The Racer … Continue reading
Top Posts & Pages
- Convair 240 - T-Splines Nose/Cockpit Modeling
- Virtual Plastic - Porsche 962C - Main Body Complete
- T-Spline Tip: Maximizing Surface Smoothness around Star Points
- Creating High Quality, Reusable Molds with CNC Machined Foam and Stretchelon Bagging Film - aka "The Method"
- L-39 Wingtips
- L-39 Tips - First Set Flying, Second Set Delivered
- T-Splines V3.3 Sneak Peek - Re-topo tools will blow your mind
- A Better Way to Draw Airfoils in NURBS Modeling Packages
- T-Splines Tip - Panel Line Breaks
- Hey! I'm on ENGINEERvsDESIGNER!
Search Better Living Through CNC