This was one of my first Rhino projects done in 3D from start to finish, and the first project that utilized CNC water jetted plywood forms with steel studs to hold everything in alignment. The leading edge of this CompAir 8 was horribly misshapen, and it’s hard to figure out how anyone could not have … Continue reading
Top Posts & Pages
- Maximizing Toolpath Quality with madCAM
- T-Splines Tip - Panel Line Breaks
- T-Splines Tip: A different way of matching T-Splines to NURBS surfaces/VSR Analysis
- KevCAM - A FlowAlongSrf Rhino Hack for CAM Toolpaths - Part 1
- Issac Theatre Royal Plaster Restoration
- Sticky Stuff Dispenser - Care and Feeding
- Vacuum Bag Clip Seals
- Hey! I'm on ENGINEERvsDESIGNER!
- Why we build our surface models from scratch
- Creating High Quality, Reusable Molds with CNC Machined Foam and Stretchelon Bagging Film - aka "The Method"
Search Better Living Through CNC