This was one of my first Rhino projects done in 3D from start to finish, and the first project that utilized CNC water jetted plywood forms with steel studs to hold everything in alignment. The leading edge of this CompAir 8 was horribly misshapen, and it’s hard to figure out how anyone could not have … Continue reading
Top Posts & Pages
- Creating High Quality, Reusable Molds with CNC Machined Foam and Stretchelon Bagging Film - aka "The Method"
- A Better Way to Draw Airfoils in NURBS Modeling Packages
- Why we build our surface models from scratch
- T-Splines Tip: A different way of matching T-Splines to NURBS surfaces/VSR Analysis
- T-Splines V3.3 Sneak Peek - Re-topo tools will blow your mind
- SSDC Laser Scanning Service
- Vacuum Bag Clip Seals
- It's Raining Software!
- T-Spline Tip: Maximizing Surface Smoothness around Star Points
- Advanced Modeling with T-Splines Webinar - Archive Now Available
Search Better Living Through CNC