Well after a long blog hiatus, I’m back and happy to report there are some exciting things happening in the land of CAD. In the past few weeks there has been some very exciting news on the software front. First, out of left field, Autodesk suddenly announced it was going to resume development of T-Splines … Continue reading
Top Posts & Pages
- Maximizing Toolpath Quality with madCAM
- T-Splines Tip - Panel Line Breaks
- T-Splines Tip: A different way of matching T-Splines to NURBS surfaces/VSR Analysis
- KevCAM - A FlowAlongSrf Rhino Hack for CAM Toolpaths - Part 1
- Issac Theatre Royal Plaster Restoration
- Sticky Stuff Dispenser - Care and Feeding
- Vacuum Bag Clip Seals
- Hey! I'm on ENGINEERvsDESIGNER!
- Why we build our surface models from scratch
- Creating High Quality, Reusable Molds with CNC Machined Foam and Stretchelon Bagging Film - aka "The Method"
Search Better Living Through CNC