Well after a long blog hiatus, I’m back and happy to report there are some exciting things happening in the land of CAD. In the past few weeks there has been some very exciting news on the software front. First, out of left field, Autodesk suddenly announced it was going to resume development of T-Splines … Continue reading
Top Posts & Pages
- Creating High Quality, Reusable Molds with CNC Machined Foam and Stretchelon Bagging Film - aka "The Method"
- A Better Way to Draw Airfoils in NURBS Modeling Packages
- Maximizing Toolpath Quality with madCAM
- Why we build our surface models from scratch
- SSDC Laser Scanning Service
- T-Splines Tip: A different way of matching T-Splines to NURBS surfaces/VSR Analysis
- T-Splines V3.3 Sneak Peek - Re-topo tools will blow your mind
- Free yourself from the insanity of Zebra analysis with Autodesk Shape
- It's Raining Software!
- Vacuum Bag Clip Seals
Search Better Living Through CNC