Well let’s get some of the dust off this blog, it’s been far too long. I’ve been busy with a variety of projects and distractions, unfortunately very little of which can be shared here. I did however do a nice one hour webinar hosted by Autodesk on the very basics of T-Splines. Especially for those … Continue reading
Top Posts & Pages
- Convair 240 - T-Splines Nose/Cockpit Modeling
- Virtual Plastic - Porsche 962C - Main Body Complete
- Creating High Quality, Reusable Molds with CNC Machined Foam and Stretchelon Bagging Film - aka "The Method"
- T-Spline Tip: Maximizing Surface Smoothness around Star Points
- L-39 Tips - First Set Flying, Second Set Delivered
- L-39 Wingtips
- T-Splines V3.3 Sneak Peek - Re-topo tools will blow your mind
- A Better Way to Draw Airfoils in NURBS Modeling Packages
- T-Splines Tip - Panel Line Breaks
- Hey! I'm on ENGINEERvsDESIGNER!
Search Better Living Through CNC