Things are going to get a little musty and dusty around here for a few weeks, because tomorrow morning I’m on a plane heading for Nepal, for three weeks of much needed vacation. I’ll have very limited access to email, and no phone/voicemail access at all. So, if you need anything, please contact James Jorgensen … Read more
Top Posts & Pages
- Maximizing Toolpath Quality with madCAM
- A Better Way to Draw Airfoils in NURBS Modeling Packages
- Introducing School Street Design 3D Laser Scanning Service
- Creating High Quality, Reusable Molds with CNC Machined Foam and Stretchelon Bagging Film - aka "The Method"
- Creaform MAXshot Demo
- T-Spline Tip: Selecting Face Loops
- L-39 Wingtips
- Convair 240 - T-Splines Nose/Cockpit Modeling
- It's Raining Software!
- T-Spline Tip: Maximizing Surface Smoothness around Star Points
Search Better Living Through CNC