Things are going to get a little musty and dusty around here for a few weeks, because tomorrow morning I’m on a plane heading for Nepal, for three weeks of much needed vacation. I’ll have very limited access to email, and no phone/voicemail access at all. So, if you need anything, please contact James Jorgensen … Continue reading
Top Posts & Pages
- Creating High Quality, Reusable Molds with CNC Machined Foam and Stretchelon Bagging Film - aka "The Method"
- Maximizing Toolpath Quality with madCAM
- T-Splines Tip: A different way of matching T-Splines to NURBS surfaces/VSR Analysis
- A Better Way to Draw Airfoils in NURBS Modeling Packages
- It's Raining Software!
- SSDC Laser Scanning Service
- Introducing School Street Design 3D Laser Scanning Service
- The Method Part II - Demolding the Parts
- Virtual Plastic - Porsche 962C - Start of Surface Modeling
- Learning modo - Square One
Search Better Living Through CNC