Things are going to get a little musty and dusty around here for a few weeks, because tomorrow morning I’m on a plane heading for Nepal, for three weeks of much needed vacation. I’ll have very limited access to email, and no phone/voicemail access at all. So, if you need anything, please contact James Jorgensen … Continue reading
Top Posts & Pages
- Creating High Quality, Reusable Molds with CNC Machined Foam and Stretchelon Bagging Film - aka "The Method"
- Giles G-200 Cowling - Onsite Digitization
- Finally, some Giles G-200 progress. Finite Trailing Edge Thickness Airfoils in Rhino3D
- Learning modo - Square One
- Why we build our surface models from scratch
- Sticky Stuff Dispenser - Care and Feeding
- It's Raining Software!
- A Better Way to Draw Airfoils in NURBS Modeling Packages
- Prior Work - CompAir 8 Leading Edge Skins
- Advanced Modeling with T-Splines Webinar - Archive Now Available
Search Better Living Through CNC