Things are going to get a little musty and dusty around here for a few weeks, because tomorrow morning I’m on a plane heading for Nepal, for three weeks of much needed vacation. I’ll have very limited access to email, and no phone/voicemail access at all. So, if you need anything, please contact James Jorgensen … Continue reading
Top Posts & Pages
- A Better Way to Draw Airfoils in NURBS Modeling Packages
- T-Splines Tip: A different way of matching T-Splines to NURBS surfaces/VSR Analysis
- KevCAM - A FlowAlongSrf Rhino Hack for CAM Toolpaths - Part 1
- It's Raining Software!
- Vacuum Bag Clip Seals
- Cosine Spacing Plugin For Rhino
- Creating High Quality, Reusable Molds with CNC Machined Foam and Stretchelon Bagging Film - aka "The Method"
- KevCAM Part 2 - Controlling Toolpath Orientation and Stepover
- Maximizing Toolpath Quality with madCAM
- T-Spline Tip: Defining Regions For Conversion
Search Better Living Through CNC