Image courtesy of Mike James – Mike James Media Every year I try to tackle one new piece of software. This year, I’ve decided to dive right into the sub-d world with modo. Generally speaking, you can divide modeling software into two categories – NURBS modeling packages like Rhino3D, Alias, Catia and such – and … Continue reading
Top Posts & Pages
- T-Splines Tip: A different way of matching T-Splines to NURBS surfaces/VSR Analysis
- Creating High Quality, Reusable Molds with CNC Machined Foam and Stretchelon Bagging Film - aka "The Method"
- A Better Way to Draw Airfoils in NURBS Modeling Packages
- Maximizing Toolpath Quality with madCAM
- It's Raining Software!
- Virtual Plastic - Porsche 962C - Start of Surface Modeling
- Learning modo - Square One
- The Method Part II - Demolding the Parts
- Giles G-200 - Gear Leg Fairing Tooling Design
- T-Splines Webinar: Transitioning from NURBS to T-Splines
Search Better Living Through CNC