Image courtesy of Mike James – Mike James Media Every year I try to tackle one new piece of software. This year, I’ve decided to dive right into the sub-d world with modo. Generally speaking, you can divide modeling software into two categories – NURBS modeling packages like Rhino3D, Alias, Catia and such – and … Continue reading
Top Posts & Pages
- Creating High Quality, Reusable Molds with CNC Machined Foam and Stretchelon Bagging Film - aka "The Method"
- KevCAM - A FlowAlongSrf Rhino Hack for CAM Toolpaths - Part 1
- Maximizing Toolpath Quality with madCAM
- A Better Way to Draw Airfoils in NURBS Modeling Packages
- Learning modo - Square One
- Prior Work - CompAir 8 Leading Edge Skins
- SSDC Laser Scanning Service
- Advanced Modeling with T-Splines Webinar - Archive Now Available
- Convair 240 - T-Splines Nose/Cockpit Modeling
- Hey! I'm on ENGINEERvsDESIGNER!
Search Better Living Through CNC