This was my second project using the FARO arm, and the first done with the benefit of my Brunson Tetralock 400S-D Portable Stand. The stand itself is a thing of beauty, it’s rock solid and only weighs about 20 pounds. The 3-1/2″-8 thread on the top is made for newer arms, so I had my … Read more
Top Posts & Pages
- Maximizing Toolpath Quality with madCAM
- A Better Way to Draw Airfoils in NURBS Modeling Packages
- Introducing School Street Design 3D Laser Scanning Service
- Creating High Quality, Reusable Molds with CNC Machined Foam and Stretchelon Bagging Film - aka "The Method"
- Creaform MAXshot Demo
- T-Spline Tip: Selecting Face Loops
- L-39 Wingtips
- It's Raining Software!
- Convair 240 - T-Splines Nose/Cockpit Modeling
- T-Spline Tip: Maximizing Surface Smoothness around Star Points
Search Better Living Through CNC