Last week we were up in Reno, doing among other things, a digitization of a plane that is simply called “The Racer.” The Racer is an as of yet unfinished Unlimited Reno racer. It’s pretty much the smallest plane you can build around a Wright R-3350, which is still a pretty big plane. The Racer … Continue reading
Top Posts & Pages
- Creating High Quality, Reusable Molds with CNC Machined Foam and Stretchelon Bagging Film - aka "The Method"
- The Method Part II - Demolding the Parts
- Giles 200: Titan IO-375 Engine Scanning
- A Better Way to Draw Airfoils in NURBS Modeling Packages
- Here comes MAXshot!
- The Best Safety Glasses Money Can Buy
- Sticky Stuff Dispenser - Care and Feeding
- First Scan - Cessna 172 Nosebowl
- Giles G-200 Cowling
- L-39 Tips - First Set Flying, Second Set Delivered
Search Better Living Through CNC