Last week we were up in Reno, doing among other things, a digitization of a plane that is simply called “The Racer.” The Racer is an as of yet unfinished Unlimited Reno racer. It’s pretty much the smallest plane you can build around a Wright R-3350, which is still a pretty big plane. The Racer … Read more
Top Posts & Pages
- Maximizing Toolpath Quality with madCAM
- T-Splines Tip: A different way of matching T-Splines to NURBS surfaces/VSR Analysis
- Creating High Quality, Reusable Molds with CNC Machined Foam and Stretchelon Bagging Film - aka "The Method"
- T-Spline Tip: Selecting Face Loops
- T-Spline Tip: Maximizing Surface Smoothness around Star Points
- Prior Work - Lancair IV-P Custom Wingtips
- Advanced Modeling with T-Splines Webinar - Archive Now Available
- Introducing School Street Design 3D Laser Scanning Service
- It's Raining Software!
- Impeller - Surface Rebuild
Search Better Living Through CNC