This was one of my first Rhino projects done in 3D from start to finish, and the first project that utilized CNC water jetted plywood forms with steel studs to hold everything in alignment. The leading edge of this CompAir 8 was horribly misshapen, and it’s hard to figure out how anyone could not have … Continue reading
Top Posts & Pages
- Creating High Quality, Reusable Molds with CNC Machined Foam and Stretchelon Bagging Film - aka "The Method"
- KevCAM - A FlowAlongSrf Rhino Hack for CAM Toolpaths - Part 1
- Maximizing Toolpath Quality with madCAM
- A Better Way to Draw Airfoils in NURBS Modeling Packages
- Learning modo - Square One
- SSDC Laser Scanning Service
- Prior Work - CompAir 8 Leading Edge Skins
- Convair 240 - T-Splines Nose/Cockpit Modeling
- Advanced Modeling with T-Splines Webinar - Archive Now Available
- Hey! I'm on ENGINEERvsDESIGNER!
Search Better Living Through CNC