This was one of my first Rhino projects done in 3D from start to finish, and the first project that utilized CNC water jetted plywood forms with steel studs to hold everything in alignment. The leading edge of this CompAir 8 was horribly misshapen, and it’s hard to figure out how anyone could not have … Continue reading
Top Posts & Pages
- Creating High Quality, Reusable Molds with CNC Machined Foam and Stretchelon Bagging Film - aka "The Method"
- T-Splines Tip: A different way of matching T-Splines to NURBS surfaces/VSR Analysis
- A Better Way to Draw Airfoils in NURBS Modeling Packages
- Maximizing Toolpath Quality with madCAM
- Fun with MAXshot/EXAscan - Digitizing "The Racer" Fuselage
- Learning modo - Square One
- SSDC Laser Scanning Service
- The Method Part II - Demolding the Parts
- Virtual Plastic - Porsche 962C - Start of Surface Modeling
- It's Raining Software!
Search Better Living Through CNC