This was one of my first Rhino projects done in 3D from start to finish, and the first project that utilized CNC water jetted plywood forms with steel studs to hold everything in alignment. The leading edge of this CompAir 8 was horribly misshapen, and it’s hard to figure out how anyone could not have … Continue reading
Top Posts & Pages
- A Better Way to Draw Airfoils in NURBS Modeling Packages
- T-Splines Tip: A different way of matching T-Splines to NURBS surfaces/VSR Analysis
- Creating High Quality, Reusable Molds with CNC Machined Foam and Stretchelon Bagging Film - aka "The Method"
- KevCAM - A FlowAlongSrf Rhino Hack for CAM Toolpaths - Part 1
- It's Raining Software!
- Vacuum Bag Clip Seals
- Cosine Spacing Plugin For Rhino
- Maximizing Toolpath Quality with madCAM
- KevCAM Part 2 - Controlling Toolpath Orientation and Stepover
- About SSDC
Search Better Living Through CNC