Well after a long blog hiatus, I’m back and happy to report there are some exciting things happening in the land of CAD. In the past few weeks there has been some very exciting news on the software front. First, out of left field, Autodesk suddenly announced it was going to resume development of T-Splines … Continue reading
Top Posts & Pages
- Creating High Quality, Reusable Molds with CNC Machined Foam and Stretchelon Bagging Film - aka "The Method"
- KevCAM - A FlowAlongSrf Rhino Hack for CAM Toolpaths - Part 1
- Maximizing Toolpath Quality with madCAM
- A Better Way to Draw Airfoils in NURBS Modeling Packages
- Learning modo - Square One
- Prior Work - CompAir 8 Leading Edge Skins
- SSDC Laser Scanning Service
- Advanced Modeling with T-Splines Webinar - Archive Now Available
- Convair 240 - T-Splines Nose/Cockpit Modeling
- Hey! I'm on ENGINEERvsDESIGNER!
Search Better Living Through CNC