Well after a long blog hiatus, I’m back and happy to report there are some exciting things happening in the land of CAD. In the past few weeks there has been some very exciting news on the software front. First, out of left field, Autodesk suddenly announced it was going to resume development of T-Splines … Continue reading
Top Posts & Pages
- T-Splines Tip: A different way of matching T-Splines to NURBS surfaces/VSR Analysis
- Creating High Quality, Reusable Molds with CNC Machined Foam and Stretchelon Bagging Film - aka "The Method"
- A Better Way to Draw Airfoils in NURBS Modeling Packages
- Maximizing Toolpath Quality with madCAM
- It's Raining Software!
- Virtual Plastic - Porsche 962C - Start of Surface Modeling
- Learning modo - Square One
- The Method Part II - Demolding the Parts
- T-Splines Webinar: Transitioning from NURBS to T-Splines
- Giles G-200 - Wheel Pants, 3D PDF Exports
Search Better Living Through CNC