Well after a long blog hiatus, I’m back and happy to report there are some exciting things happening in the land of CAD. In the past few weeks there has been some very exciting news on the software front. First, out of left field, Autodesk suddenly announced it was going to resume development of T-Splines … Continue reading
Top Posts & Pages
- Creating High Quality, Reusable Molds with CNC Machined Foam and Stretchelon Bagging Film - aka "The Method"
- A Better Way to Draw Airfoils in NURBS Modeling Packages
- The Method Part II - Demolding the Parts
- Maximizing Toolpath Quality with madCAM
- T-Splines Tip: A different way of matching T-Splines to NURBS surfaces/VSR Analysis
- T-Splines V3.3 Sneak Peek - Re-topo tools will blow your mind
- Here comes MAXshot!
- Virtual Plastic - Porsche 962C - Main Body Complete
- 48" Convair 240 for Electric RC
- Introducing School Street Design 3D Laser Scanning Service
Search Better Living Through CNC