Well let’s get some of the dust off this blog, it’s been far too long. I’ve been busy with a variety of projects and distractions, unfortunately very little of which can be shared here. I did however do a nice one hour webinar hosted by Autodesk on the very basics of T-Splines. Especially for those … Continue reading
Top Posts & Pages
- Creating High Quality, Reusable Molds with CNC Machined Foam and Stretchelon Bagging Film - aka "The Method"
- A Better Way to Draw Airfoils in NURBS Modeling Packages
- Maximizing Toolpath Quality with madCAM
- Learning modo - Square One
- Prior Work - CompAir 8 Leading Edge Skins
- Convair 240 - T-Splines Nose/Cockpit Modeling
- Advanced Modeling with T-Splines Webinar - Archive Now Available
- SSDC Laser Scanning Service
- Hey! I'm on ENGINEERvsDESIGNER!
- Finally, some Giles G-200 progress. Finite Trailing Edge Thickness Airfoils in Rhino3D
Search Better Living Through CNC