Well let’s get some of the dust off this blog, it’s been far too long. I’ve been busy with a variety of projects and distractions, unfortunately very little of which can be shared here. I did however do a nice one hour webinar hosted by Autodesk on the very basics of T-Splines. Especially for those … Continue reading
Top Posts & Pages
- A Better Way to Draw Airfoils in NURBS Modeling Packages
- Creating High Quality, Reusable Molds with CNC Machined Foam and Stretchelon Bagging Film - aka "The Method"
- Cosine Spacing Plugin For Rhino
- Fun with EXAscan: Porsche 962 Model Scan
- T-Splines Tip: A different way of matching T-Splines to NURBS surfaces/VSR Analysis
- Here comes MAXshot!
- PointDeviation, MinBox
- Giles G-200 Progress - Intersection Fairings
- T-Splines Webinar: Transitioning from NURBS to T-Splines
- Introducing School Street Design 3D Laser Scanning Service
Search Better Living Through CNC