Well let’s get some of the dust off this blog, it’s been far too long. I’ve been busy with a variety of projects and distractions, unfortunately very little of which can be shared here. I did however do a nice one hour webinar hosted by Autodesk on the very basics of T-Splines. Especially for those … Read more
Top Posts & Pages
- T-Splines Tip: A different way of matching T-Splines to NURBS surfaces/VSR Analysis
- T-Spline Tip: Maximizing Surface Smoothness around Star Points
- Creating High Quality, Reusable Molds with CNC Machined Foam and Stretchelon Bagging Film - aka "The Method"
- Maximizing Toolpath Quality with madCAM
- It's Raining Software!
- VariEze N388DT - Start of Engine Mods
- Impeller - Surface Rebuild
- A Better Way to Draw Airfoils in NURBS Modeling Packages
- Introducing School Street Design 3D Laser Scanning Service
- Virtual Plastic - Porsche 962C - Main Body Complete
Search Better Living Through CNC