My apologies for neglecting my blog for the past few weeks, but things have been a bit nuts. One thing occupying my time has been a total redo of my workshop. Allow me to run down the upgrades and changes. First, we (myself and buddy Mitch) moved all the fabric racks around. Previously, all the … Continue reading
Top Posts & Pages
- Creating High Quality, Reusable Molds with CNC Machined Foam and Stretchelon Bagging Film - aka "The Method"
- Maximizing Toolpath Quality with madCAM
- T-Splines Tip: A different way of matching T-Splines to NURBS surfaces/VSR Analysis
- A Better Way to Draw Airfoils in NURBS Modeling Packages
- SSDC Laser Scanning Service
- Learning modo - Square One
- The Method Part II - Demolding the Parts
- It's Raining Software!
- Using Rare Earth Magnets to Join Composite Structures
- Introducing School Street Design 3D Laser Scanning Service
Search Better Living Through CNC